Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anders_naesset/2942400948/

For this assignment, we're supposed to look around the Flickr site and find a picture we like and blog about it. My good friend, Jean, was just in Norway last week, so when I saw this picture taken in Norway, it caught my eye. I found it in the randomly-generated interesting pictures feature. It drew my attention because it seems to have been done by a skilled photographer who was able to capture the other-worldliness of the scene. Black and white can be so elegant that I am often drawn to b&w photos.

I am not a photographer at all, though I do appreciate good photography. I even forget to carry pictures of my little guys with me (gotta work on that!). I am reluctant to post pictures because of privacy concerns, though my stepson is big into Flickr and many other photo sites. He sends me links from time to time, so I have been a passive Flickr user for a long time now.

No comments: