Saturday, December 27, 2008

YouTube

Some months ago, I wasted--I mean *spent*--a lot of time exploring YouTube, looking at everything from video of Letchworth State Park in New York, near where I'm from, to Mark Morris dances and rehearsals, to the Stone Roses music (Fools' Gold, one of my old favorites) and lots of other music uploads, and so much more. I enjoy YouTube, but I have learned not to read the comments very much. They are often off-topic, abusive, inane and otherwise unhelpful. There are many obvious possible applications in libraries, and I'm sure that some library staffs are using YouTube in very creative ways.

I have not uploaded a video to YouTube, but this is a little video that my husband uploaded a while back.

By the way, I love the Dr. Horrible video that one of the posters on the 23Things site directed us to!

No comments: